Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wakey Wakey!

It's time to wake this blog up! Omlet just contacted me about hosing 'Hen Parties' on their website. Sooo...if you want to learn about Keeping Chickens here in Littleton, Colorado you can now go to my Hen Parties tab and check out my schedule of classes. A lot has gone on since I last updated this blog and there is still a bit of work to be done on some of the pages - so just know I'm working on it!
We still LOOOVE our Omlet Eglu - but we now have two different Ladies residing with us - since our nasty neighborhood fox has managed to kill 3 chickens this past year.
Our current flock includes:
  • Brownie, our Rhode Island Red - she lays Brown Eggs, is part of our original flock and she is definitely the most friendly of the bunch.
  • Spice, I believe she is an Americauna of sorts, she lays Green Eggs and is still warming up to us.
  • Happy is our newest Hen, is a Welsummer, lays Reddish Brown Speckled Eggs and is definitely the most skittish of the bunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment